- Check your ward’s almanac daily. Do sign the remarks if any and take necessary action.
- See that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day. No extra books will be allowed.
- See that he/she is prepared for the Formative Assessments. Please ensure that you see his/her Report Card and teachers’ remark in his/her class work/home work exercise book and almanac.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities sports and diet.
- Leave for half day should be avoided as far as possible for security reasons. In an emergency, written permission must be taken from the principal.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes. This is for strict compliance.
A Balanced Education !!